Use the related resources page to link to other online resources relevant to your LTE. Related resources can include:
- published papers e.g. key papers about your LTE
- websites, e.g. website for your LTE
- online documents such as plot maps for your LTE
For each resource you should provide the following three bits of information:
- This is a descriptive name for the resource you are linking to e.g. W.K. Kellogg Biological Station Publications website, 2012-present.
- DOI or URL
- Provide either the DOI or URL for the online resource. e.g. http://www.kbs.msu.edu/research/all-publications/publications/
- Indicate the language for the resource.